The Trauma/Destructive Subculture Division handles all aspects in terms of children, youths and families. Lives are rebuilt via counselling, life coaching and social welfare services in cases of …..
- 666 Gang Members
- Destructive Sub-Culture Involved Persons or Persons exposed to
The mentioned is handled via packaged programmes and activities such as ….
- Prevention/Advocacy talks
- Training of professionals, parents and youth workers
- Seminars on Destructive Subcultures and/or 666 gangs
- Children’s evaluation via play therapy
- Life Skills Camps for Youth
- Holistic assistance of the Involved or Exposed
Councelling takes place in a controlled environment at Auksano’s premises but many of the services are taken to the communities. Talks and training are at schools, the UFS, the Department of Education, churches, community halls and various other. Each case is handled holistically and for the individual include mind, body and soul but as this individual forms part of a greater group i.e. the family and the community, both of these aspects must be assisted to complete the process.